Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Fili's posts

How I (Finally) Learned to Stop Dating… Read More...

Hi All ; This is a very well written article, contains incredible wisdom, and should be required reading for everyone here, but in particular…

on August 5, 2016 2 likes 21.7K views 1 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

How to deal wirh hurtful fast:-) Read More...

God said,be kind to each other,tenderhearted,forgiving one another,just as God through christ had forgiven you... ephesian 4:32Sometimeswe feel that…

on December 10, 2015 4 likes 4.6K views 5 replies

What If God Wants Me to Marry Someone… Read More...

What If God Wants Me to Marry Someone Ugly?My six-year-old daughter and I were doing a Bible study together that introduced the topic of purity.…

on September 27, 2015 1 likes 1.2K views 8 replies

Fellowship Hall

Doubting Filipina Intention Read More...

Do foreign guys doubt Filipina intention? Are we being judged of being here on this site where  we obviously considering being with a foreign…

on September 17, 2015 1 likes 14.9K views 12 replies

A Foreign Husband and His Filipina Wife

Is Biblical Love a Feeling or an Action? Read More...

Is Biblical Love a Feeling or an Action?  If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy…

on September 4, 2015 5 likes 11.6K views 13 replies

Wedding traditions Read More...

As expected there are some wedding traditions that we do that is supposed to bring good or bad luck. I am going to list two here that are new to me…

on September 4, 2015 2 likes 47K views 29 replies

Filipinos and their Families

Losing Hope to find true Love Read More...

Their are person's that was born to be alone or to be single forever. Waiting is not the answer. The more you wait, the more you get hurt. That is…

on August 14, 2015 0 likes 3K views 29 replies

CF Family Forum

Saying Read More...

Ladies, how can I tell a woman to quit contacting me? I told her I am engaged yet she still contacts me, usually asking for money to buy something.…

on August 3, 2015 0 likes 733 views 4 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

A child: A no-no to some or even to a lot… Read More...

Correct me if im wrong, ive observed that there are a lot of western men who doesnt like to have a child of their own..that really puzzles me…

on June 18, 2015 1 likes 26.7K views 44 replies

Welcome

Thinking of visiting the Philippines Read More...

I'm thinking of visiting the Philippines within the next 2 years.  Who would want to meet me if I came over there?

on June 6, 2015 0 likes 8.5K views 3 replies

Visiting the Philippines

Love ME FOR A REASON :-D Read More...

“.... and let the reason be love” <3  <3  <3from a lyric of a song.  Hello CF folks,  “Wala…

on April 29, 2015 2 likes 920 views 5 replies

Never been Marrieds

True Love, Far more than a Gem Read More...

I would like to share my mom's own written poem about True Love.. :) I remember myself reading most of her poetry when I was a kid. I still love…

on March 31, 2015 2 likes 1.8K views 0 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

Finding your BOAZ? Read More...

“But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the Lord…

on February 21, 2015 2 likes 1.6K views 5 replies

CF Family Forum

Free Read More...

I don't know if this is the proper forum to place this thread, anyway, because I am a sensitive Filipina.....Before I left or go or stay away here at…

on December 19, 2014 11 likes 1.1K views 17 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

Please, don't Overwhelmed! Read More...

I'd been feeling low, disgruntled, lonely and even dismayed for the last few days knowing again that two of my NFF (New Found Friends), here been…

on October 24, 2014 6 likes 1.2K views 16 replies

Rant! Got a pet peeve? Come on in and share it.

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close