Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Vino's posts

From Bugs to Hugs - What a day for me Read More...

Bugs to HugsWow what a start of my day.Morning Bugs evening Hugs.I checked some of my friends Profile and I think I discovered a BUG in CF…

on March 2, 2014 3 likes 742 views 7 replies

Forum Bugs / Suggestions / Comments

Rejected for looks Read More...

Hello. I'm 80lbs only, yes too thin, some rejected me coz they think I look anorexic, but am not, it's just hard for me to gain weight. Some men…

on February 28, 2014 0 likes 907 views 14 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

Do guys prefer long hair or short hair on… Read More...

I am just curious, because today I cut my hair very short and I guess this has been the shortest hair I have in my existence. I cannot grow it very…

on February 27, 2014 0 likes 1.3K views 30 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

Lord of All Read More...

[links not allowed] Edited by AdminI am still awake because I need to finish some workWhile working I have this song played in youtube. If one goes…

on February 24, 2014 1 likes 6.6K views 10 replies

The Catholic Church and Filipinos

I well wait until the end.. Read More...

I wish that I could find you..

on February 23, 2014 1 likes 2.1K views 1 replies

Welcome

Healthy Breakfast Shake for everyone! Try… Read More...

If you think you can't drink Malunggay, YOU GOTTA TRY THIS RECIPE OF MINE! Ingredients1 piece of Carrot5 tablespoons of Malunggay (Horse radish…

on February 23, 2014 4 likes 19.1K views 19 replies

Filipino Food

I still should continue or not? Read More...

go2d morning everyonesometimes inevitable to ask myself should I have to continue the dating site I luck partner in life is a Foriegner probably will…

on February 23, 2014 1 likes 1.4K views 25 replies

CF Family Forum

From a man's view: Different religions… Read More...

Using being Christian as the foundation: The Christian morals and values need to be from the same foundation if there is to be any expectation of the…

on February 22, 2014 1 likes 10.8K views 19 replies

A Foreign Husband and His Filipina Wife

Good Morning Cebu Read More...

Hey Vino, This is the book I am talking about. I don't know how to put this on the inbox of CF so I made it as a post instead.  Good…

on February 22, 2014 0 likes 449 views 6 replies

CF Family Forum

The ABC of Women Read More...

Being here for almost four months, I just noticed the three NEEDS women are longing for, and maybe, I can say they are also universal…

on February 21, 2014 4 likes 5.2K views 5 replies

A Foreign Husband and His Filipina Wife

Beach, Book and Bible Read More...

All my bags are packed I am so ready to go.I am just so excited to relax, unwind and forget about so many things especially work.

on February 21, 2014 1 likes 2.7K views 2 replies

Visiting the Philippines

God is good... Read More...

thanks for inviting me to post....FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON...THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVE IN HIM SHALL NOT PERISH BUT…

on February 20, 2014 1 likes 3.1K views 4 replies

Overseas Filipino Workers Section

Patience!!! Read More...

"Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep the good attitude while waiting."In my case i am Ofw for almost 10yrs.work very hard to…

on February 20, 2014 2 likes 8.3K views 10 replies

Overseas Filipino Workers Section

Visit Bohol Philippines Read More...

This was taken at Bohol Beach Club, Panglao IslandThese were my travelmates, Razel is now in Singapore and Cindy lives in a different…

on February 20, 2014 2 likes 14.8K views 21 replies

Visiting the Philippines

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close