Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

William's posts

How can you trust the profiles in… Read More...

I'm not trying to start trouble, but there are some things that I can't understand. There are MANY profiles here that are just false. Here's an…

on December 15, 2014 1 likes 1.1K views 4 replies

Forum Bugs / Suggestions / Comments

Why does the foreign men very aloof to… Read More...

Been here for two years but still cant find the right one for me, ive met someone here we've exchange mails,skype almost everyday in 6mos time,but…

on October 26, 2014 0 likes 2K views 19 replies

CF Family Forum

Trying to learn Filipino. Can you, and… Read More...

I am using Rosetta Stone and sometimes have trouble grasping the meaning of a word. Right now the word that is giving me trouble is "kong." I know…

on September 28, 2014 1 likes 15.2K views 10 replies

Living and Working in the PI

Question to God Read More...

Hello CF family i have a question to everyone...If you will see God right now, what favor would you ask him and Why...?

on September 18, 2014 1 likes 1.3K views 26 replies

Fellowship Hall

Question in re: annulment Read More...

I would like to ask all the members if any of you can recommend a good, honorable and competent annulment attorney in Cebu. 

on July 29, 2014 0 likes 548 views 1 replies

Christian Filipina.com Staff Question Corner

Got a lot of questions Read More...

I propose to move to the Philippines, somewhere on Cebu, in the next year or two. I'm learning everything I can, as fast as I can. But I still have…

on April 17, 2014 1 likes 5.1K views 3 replies

Living and Working in the PI

I am from Mindanao Read More...

Today, i happened to read a post sent by CF to my mail entitled  "Mindanao: An Island of Terror or A Paradise of Beauty" I clicked the link and…

on February 10, 2014 5 likes 17.4K views 26 replies

Visiting the Philippines

Gay marriage Read More...

Hello. Do you think gay marriage should be legalized in the Philippines. Do you support/oppose it, and why???

on January 16, 2014 4 likes 8.7K views 353 replies

Fellowship Hall

I am just Curious About this (Why Foreign… Read More...

To Whom It May Concern;I am not pointing to anyone i am just curious about what i saw here in my Country.Especially in the area like Malate,&…

on January 2, 2014 21 likes 12.7K views 207 replies

The Foreign Man

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close