Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Wim's posts

Is it safe to marry a foreign man Read More...

how true that is not safe when u married a foreign man especially australia country they have so many news here in phils that some man using the…

on August 24, 2014 1 likes 12.1K views 13 replies

The Filipina Wife in a Foreign Land

Question to women. Wink and View Read More...

There is a similar topic, but it is called "Question to men. Wink and View".In my profile thre is only one line "Looking for a sincere one", no photo…

on July 5, 2014 1 likes 12.8K views 21 replies

Welcome

Not interested Read More...

You offered friendship, encouraged to enteract with other members and told that person that your on no rush policy and then that person replied 'Your…

on June 19, 2014 1 likes 1.2K views 18 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

do guys prefer virgin girls? Read More...

im just wondering if guys are into virgin girls or they preferred girls who have experiences? at this point, my friends/some guys  are asking me…

on June 10, 2014 6 likes 4.7K views 41 replies

Just SAY it

Age is just a number. Why would it matter? Read More...

I don't want to start a new thread for the most common question not only in Christian Filipina but also to other dating sites or to the community you…

on June 4, 2014 11 likes 6.5K views 11 replies

Discussions About Our Advice Articles

Why Some Foreign Men Consider Filipinas… Read More...

It was really disgusting to meet a rude man here at CF.  I just met Ken online more or less 1:40 AM on Philippine time.  Please let me post…

on May 24, 2014 39 likes 6.5K views 70 replies

The Foreign Man

True if woman commit suicide in Europe bf… Read More...

Hi everyone. I am fallin inlove with white man two years ago. He is very nice man decent, educated. I am working in resort when l meet  him…

on May 21, 2014 0 likes 935 views 10 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

WHY FILIPINAS? Read More...

This question has been bothering me for the past 2days now. WHY FILIPINAS?I've signed up on this website and another one at the at the prodding of my…

on May 17, 2014 0 likes 24.7K views 51 replies

A Foreign Husband and His Filipina Wife

Are you tired of waiting for the ONE? Read More...

I know most of us that are in here are waiting for the ONE. The one true love, like that of Cinderella. I am just going to relate my experience as a…

on May 13, 2014 28 likes 31.1K views 48 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

I'm in my mid 40s and have never had a… Read More...

I am 45 years old.  I've never been married.  Never had a girlfriend before.  And I have not fathered any children.Many people ask me…

on April 26, 2014 13 likes 1.9K views 21 replies

Never been Marrieds

Still no found yet... Read More...

my thingking is it's hard for me to find my man here..i have chatted some  guy but after they know me or talk to me a while they not gonna…

on April 9, 2014 1 likes 2.2K views 30 replies

CF Family Forum

Would a big age differences affects one's… Read More...

Greetings to all! Glad am back after a long hiatus!My answer to the above question is: Age do matter particularly if the gap is wider. Number one…

on April 8, 2014 0 likes 698 views 4 replies

CF Family Forum

The Difference between a Man and. Woman Read More...

The Difference Between Men And Women. This Is Genius.withalittlehelphttp://www.tickld.com/funny/t/7457771 day agoLet's say a guy named Fred is…

on April 3, 2014 4 likes 649 views 6 replies

CF Family Forum

subsription fee Read More...

It's a bit tricky when you want to subscribe then the fee is in a dollar value, I just wish that there is also a peso value option and decent enough…

on March 25, 2014 0 likes 435 views 3 replies

Forum Bugs / Suggestions / Comments

Why single men remain single even in… Read More...

:-) there are a lot of reasons but i still want to ask why ?.

on March 19, 2014 0 likes 12.4K views 18 replies

Welcome

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close