Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Ken's posts

How snoring affects a relationship? Read More...

Snoring is annoying one's partner in sleep. What will a wife do if her husband snores a lot? Do you think this can be one cause of break-up? or…

on October 13, 2014 0 likes 10.8K views 14 replies

A Foreign Husband and His Filipina Wife

Exoticly Hot! Read More...

Exoticly hot and sizzling hot: wish it applies to me but it's actually the weather in the Philippines right now ! What do you do when it's 90 to 100F…

on April 1, 2014 0 likes 556 views 6 replies

Rant! Got a pet peeve? Come on in and share it.

Guys - Please Test This Page & Get My… Read More...

Hi Guys,We are working on getting my book (recently published) available for all CF members for free (you just pay the shipping, I'll pay for the…

on March 29, 2014 3 likes 829 views 3 replies

Gentleman only Forum

So what is love--real, lasting love? Read More...

Love is the attachment that results from deeply appreciating another's goodness.

on March 20, 2014 1 likes 2.5K views 2 replies

Welcome

Do you honor people who dishonor you? Read More...

They said lightning don't strike the same place twice. But what the Pastor said last Sunday hit me almost all the time.1 Samuel…

on March 19, 2014 0 likes 3.3K views 2 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

Why I love to Read and Meditate the Word… Read More...

When I became a Christian, my life was transformed, and my attitudes concerning the Scriptures changed. I realized that the Bible was truly the holy,…

on March 18, 2014 4 likes 552 views 8 replies

Fellowship Hall

Today My bithday.,=) Read More...

My Birthday Prayer. Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life.Thank you for all the people who remembered me todayby sending…

on March 18, 2014 3 likes 641 views 3 replies

CF Family Forum

A Love Story With the LORD 1 Read More...

I THOUGHT I WAS ENGAGED…  I wrote my story hoping and praying that it would bring encouragement to everyone. I've learned that…

on March 18, 2014 8 likes 649 views 7 replies

Fellowship Hall

Just curious about tv there.... Read More...

I was just wondering about tv there in the Philippines.  Are there just a few or are there many viewing channels? What kind of shows are…

on March 16, 2014 0 likes 11K views 13 replies

The Philippines from A(dobo) to Z(oos)

Near-Death Experiences Read More...

My question to you is, do you believe the accounts of Near-death experiences to be true?Many public figures such as Sharon Stone, Elizabeth Taylor…

on March 3, 2014 1 likes 632 views 7 replies

Fellowship Hall

Samoas Read More...

I don't know if you have Samoas cookies there, but I just bought 3 boxes of them from the girl scouts and I can't quit eating them, lol.In case…

on March 1, 2014 0 likes 3.2K views 3 replies

Filipino Food

I Need Help with Confusion About Age Read More...

We can set limits on who can contact us by age. Therefore, if I click on a profile of a woman who is 40 and she has a strict limit of 50, then I…

on March 1, 2014 4 likes 23.9K views 41 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

Searching for true Happiness Read More...

When we come into the present,we begin to feel the life around us again,but we also encounter whatever we have been avoiding.We must have the courage…

on March 1, 2014 1 likes 473 views 3 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

TGIF Read More...

Here we have the saying, TGIF! which means - Thank God it's Friday! - Friday is  the last day of the typical work week and a lot of people here,…

on February 28, 2014 0 likes 6.5K views 8 replies

Filipino Celebrations

Healthy snacks Read More...

I have a fast paced job, (85 stops today with 195 miles), in which most of my eating is done while I'm on the go.  I always pack a couple of…

on February 28, 2014 0 likes 4.3K views 6 replies

Filipino Food

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close