Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Rosse's posts

Someday i will find you i hope its so… Read More...

My purpose to log in here "Christian Filipina" is to find my match its so boring already hehe...oh im not in a hurry hehe..i hope we all can find…

on February 27, 2014 3 likes 9.3K views 14 replies

Welcome

After The Storm Read More...

After the Storm So what now?  Often, many of us are just relieved it’s over… Anxious to move forward once again, we forget…

on February 25, 2014 4 likes 14.9K views 28 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

What's the sweetest thing your… Read More...

Love knows no distance...no boundaries...no limitations...What's the sweetest thing your bf/gf has ever done for you? Come and share your experiences…

on February 25, 2014 0 likes 905 views 20 replies

The Long-Distance Relationship

If Only CF Men Knew Read More...

I'd been thankful, honored and have a overwhelmed feeling when I met some gorgeous, kind, good and beautiful ladies here from CF. We spent time…

on February 25, 2014 6 likes 805 views 10 replies

Rant! Got a pet peeve? Come on in and share it.

CF Ladies at Panagbenga Festival Read More...

Ladies, Thanks for the memories, I know we'll all treasure the fun and laughter we had, it seems the meeting together is impossible, yet God grant us…

on February 24, 2014 5 likes 1K views 31 replies

The Christian Filipina.com Community

Healthy Breakfast Shake for everyone! Try… Read More...

If you think you can't drink Malunggay, YOU GOTTA TRY THIS RECIPE OF MINE! Ingredients1 piece of Carrot5 tablespoons of Malunggay (Horse radish…

on February 23, 2014 4 likes 19.1K views 19 replies

Filipino Food

Me and Bo the Bear Read More...

Occasionally, I have been known to write a short story. This is one that I wrote very recently and I thought the ladies here might enjoy it. Maybe it…

on February 22, 2014 6 likes 22.1K views 42 replies

Is There A Recipe For A Happy Ever After? Read More...

Married couple start believing in a happy ever after, the moment they say "I do". I understand it's a human impulse when we get married, somehow we…

on February 22, 2014 2 likes 13.6K views 21 replies

Filipinos and their Families

failure and success!!! Read More...

Failure is an event, never a person."so you havent succeded yet?" GReat! that means you are one step closer to success!try again,fail again.Fail…

on February 22, 2014 0 likes 15.5K views 30 replies

Overseas Filipino Workers Section

Tips to be Good Looking Read More...

Tips to be Good Looking:1. For lovely Eyes    -Always look at the good side of other people. (Philippians 2:4)2. For tender Lips …

on February 20, 2014 4 likes 458 views 6 replies

Fellowship Hall

Can You Judge a Book by its Cover? [Or a… Read More...

I have spent the last few weeks reading profiles and trying to get to know the members. Frequently, when I read a post, I click on the profile of the…

on February 20, 2014 10 likes 46.9K views 104 replies

Who Makes The First Move? Read More...

Culturally, Filipino women are timid & shy when it comes to pursuing their romantic interest. Signing for a dating website is already a step away…

on February 20, 2014 1 likes 672 views 17 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

B for Balut Read More...

When you visit Philippines Don't forget this. You should not leave the country without eating this.

on February 19, 2014 1 likes 1.8K views 2 replies

The Philippines from A(dobo) to Z(oos)

PANAGBENGA (Flower) Festival Read More...

The flower festival of our Summer capital Baguio City has started in Feb 2,2014. This colorful and fun filled festival is a month celebration…

on February 19, 2014 1 likes 6.6K views 12 replies

Filipino Celebrations

Hockey! Who will win the Olympic Gold,… Read More...

Yes this is our favorite sports even RP doesn't have snow.Millions will be watching both Men and Women all over the world.It used to be a rivalry…

on February 19, 2014 1 likes 1,000 views 54 replies

The Foreign Man

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close