Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

James's posts

WHY FILIPINAS? Read More...

This question has been bothering me for the past 2days now. WHY FILIPINAS?I've signed up on this website and another one at the at the prodding of my…

on May 17, 2014 0 likes 27.6K views 51 replies

A Foreign Husband and His Filipina Wife

(Locked)Experiences Dating Women from… Read More...

I am about to relate to you many stories that involve women that I have met online.  I wish to state up front, that these women, WERE NOT MET on…

on April 19, 2014 20 likes 84.9K views 83 replies

The Philippines from A(dobo) to Z(oos)

Is it because im only separated and not… Read More...

Im a member for quite long but is on and off.  I met some i exchange mails with but nothing came out to be fruitful.  Some responded to me…

on November 9, 2013 8 likes 61K views 116 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

What makes them attractive? Read More...

If someone described themselve as ''just an average guy/gal'', how would this most likelt affect your opinion on them? 

on November 8, 2013 0 likes 700 views 5 replies

The Foreign Man

Scammer or Not? Read More...

Hi everyone, this is the first and only dating site i've ever tried so i am bit naive how things work here specially in this section, so if i'm using…

on October 26, 2013 3 likes 18.5K views 25 replies

Dating Site Scammer Advice and Stories

What men wants? Read More...

I've been on this site since May of this year but still haveven't meet my perfect match. Men....please give me some hint on how can I make my way…

on October 11, 2013 0 likes 1K views 13 replies

The Foreign Man

The MALE mind 101 Read More...

We have heard many times man and woman dont speak the same languages. What works to a woman may not work with a man. Bridging the gap between the…

on September 18, 2013 7 likes 5.7K views 184 replies

The Foreign Man

Israel, should we care about the Holy… Read More...

Hello fellow christiansI have discovered there is little information, knowledge, or even an opinion, about Israel and its inhabitants the Jewish…

on September 15, 2013 4 likes 6.2K views 8 replies

The Philippines from A(dobo) to Z(oos)

God-fearing: What is the significant on… Read More...

I do believe when you have this in your life, things would be nice and easy. I'm sad sometimes, a lot of people do not believe on God or they're…

on September 14, 2013 4 likes 24K views 30 replies

Filipinos and their Families

Pale skin Read More...

Forgive my ignorance in this matter but I am curious about the the fixation with pale skin that Filipina's seem to have. I have read that some ladies…

on September 14, 2013 1 likes 1.3K views 16 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

Does age matters? Read More...

In a relationship does age matter? how? does a person needs to be at the same age or if theres a gap not that much to be able to be in that…

on September 8, 2013 4 likes 48.9K views 82 replies

Can you fall in love with someone you… Read More...

Yes, No, Maybe yes, maybe no... I don't know

on August 30, 2013 11 likes 80.2K views 128 replies

Welcome

MARRIAGE Read More...

MARRIAGE....does not guarantee you will together FOREVER,it's only paper. It takes LOVE, RESPECT, TRUST, UNDERSTANDING,FRIENDSHIP and FAITH…

on August 30, 2013 2 likes 859 views 9 replies

Never been Marrieds

Guys Qs, What does a Filipina women… Read More...

Guys Qs, What does a Filipina women differs from other woman around the world?

on August 26, 2013 2 likes 23.6K views 22 replies

Welcome to the SCAMMER section of the CF… Read More...

We knew even before we started Christian Filipina that there were scammers on the internet.  However, we didn't realize the extent of it until…

on April 1, 2013 50 likes 88.6K views 77 replies

Dating Site Scammer Advice and Stories

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close