Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Winona's posts

Can anything ever separate us from… Read More...

Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with…

on May 15, 2014 1 likes 298 views 0 replies

Fellowship Hall

Why Is It So Painful When Someone You… Read More...

Why is it so painful when someone you truly love walks out from your life without saying something? It's just like a "boom" and it totally…

on March 26, 2014 4 likes 3.5K views 22 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

Why single men remain single even in… Read More...

:-) there are a lot of reasons but i still want to ask why ?.

on March 19, 2014 0 likes 12.5K views 18 replies

Welcome

Does the Economic Status of a person… Read More...

Ok, so I am just curious about how other Filipinas view financial status of the man they are dating with? Does it matter to you or not?I will give my…

on March 19, 2014 2 likes 2.9K views 43 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

Upgraded Women vs Free members. Does it… Read More...

Upgraded Women vs  Free membersI would like to know how men in general think about ladies who are a free members  here?Does it look like…

on March 14, 2014 6 likes 2.1K views 39 replies

Forum Bugs / Suggestions / Comments

How did it get so late so soon?” Read More...

I think this is such a bold reminder that far too many of us wait too long to live our best lives.  We keep putting everything off until…

on March 11, 2014 3 likes 1.7K views 1 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

Can our mind really heal our body? Read More...

Hi Guys,Can our minds really heal our bodies? ... that having these relaxation responses such as being spiritual, engaging in meditation, staying…

on March 8, 2014 3 likes 413 views 2 replies

Wedded Wisdom

PETITION FOR USA FIANCEE VISA FOR OFW… Read More...

How is the process of petitioning/applying for USA fiancee visa for Oversea Filipino Worker? I am intrigued to find out. In many cases these…

on March 6, 2014 1 likes 4.6K views 4 replies

Overseas Filipino Workers Section

Why do we have to be honest? Read More...

Be honest about what’s right, as well as what needs to be changed. Be honest about what you want to achieve and who you want to become. Be…

on March 2, 2014 0 likes 5.2K views 6 replies

Have You Considered My Servant Job? Read More...

Have You Considered My Servant Job?Hi everyone. I wanted to first say that I'm so very inspired and grateful by all that God has done in not just my…

on March 1, 2014 6 likes 3K views 3 replies

How do we interpret the different verses… Read More...

The goal of interpreting God’s Word is not to simply accumulate knowledge so that you can be the best at Bible trivia. The reason it is…

on February 27, 2014 2 likes 515 views 8 replies

Fellowship Hall

After The Storm Read More...

After the Storm So what now?  Often, many of us are just relieved it’s over… Anxious to move forward once again, we forget…

on February 25, 2014 4 likes 14.8K views 28 replies

Financial Freedom? A must read! Read More...

Enriching the minds of the young people of the PhilippinesA surprise given to us by our mentors straight from the office of [Name not…

on February 24, 2014 1 likes 14.5K views 26 replies

Discussions About Our Advice Articles

Religion and Divorce... Read More...

The risk or likelihood of doing well in marriage is more related to how you behave than who you say you are, your religious affiliation has nothing…

on February 20, 2014 3 likes 611 views 9 replies

Wedded Wisdom

The Lord is My Portion Read More...

My Maker, Husband  …

on February 18, 2014 2 likes 375 views 3 replies

Fellowship Hall

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close