Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Eugenia's posts

"Match from Heaven" Read More...

shared from : Steve's testimony  (edited removed all the date, time and places)    We first discovered each other on dating…

on May 29, 2016 9 likes 1.2K views 3 replies

CF Family Forum

Ladies ask for video chat, what do men… Read More...

What do men think when ladies ask for a video chat on the first meeting? I always want to have a video chat on the first meeting. I want to talk to a…

on January 9, 2016 1 likes 32.2K views 15 replies

Discussions About Our Advice Articles

am not lucky Read More...

So sad,maybe am not lucky to love and to be loved. .if I tells to anyone that I have kids then all them stop chatting with me..I want just to be…

on December 16, 2014 0 likes 1.1K views 8 replies

The Foreign Man

friend Read More...

hlw everyone have a merry christmass and happy new year

on December 14, 2014 2 likes 433 views 1 replies

The Foreign Man

Help please Read More...

This question is for those from Philippines to help me with, especially those from cebuano speaking parts.A girl I have been communicating with for…

on November 12, 2014 0 likes 1.7K views 17 replies

Forum Bugs / Suggestions / Comments

Life Prayers Read More...

Good Morning Lord. I thank you God for this day, for days that passed, for coming days of my life, for giving me Your abundant mercy and grace, for…

on October 16, 2014 20 likes 18.2K views 797 replies

CF Family Forum

Trying to learn Filipino. Can you, and… Read More...

I am using Rosetta Stone and sometimes have trouble grasping the meaning of a word. Right now the word that is giving me trouble is "kong." I know…

on September 28, 2014 1 likes 15.2K views 10 replies

Living and Working in the PI

Why U.S. 'Fiancee Visa' is better than… Read More...

I really do not understand why a 'fiancee visa' is preferable than marrying a Filipino woman in the Philippines. I have friends who got married to…

on August 6, 2014 1 likes 64.9K views 47 replies

Discussions About Our Advice Articles

(Locked)Experiences Dating Women from… Read More...

I am about to relate to you many stories that involve women that I have met online.  I wish to state up front, that these women, WERE NOT MET on…

on April 19, 2014 20 likes 78.5K views 83 replies

The Philippines from A(dobo) to Z(oos)

Birthday Wishes Read More...

This is one special occasion which we should not forget, since this is the day where a valuable contributor to the foum is marking another milestone…

on April 6, 2014 4 likes 505 views 4 replies

CF Family Forum

Are Women Naturally Hypergamous? Read More...

Are Women Naturally Hypergamous?This is a question that I posted on my Facebook page. I'm also posting it here to get the perspective of CF members.

on March 13, 2014 0 likes 18.6K views 13 replies

The Filipina Wife in a Foreign Land

SOME OF MEN ARE FAKE Read More...

I HAVE A FRIEND HERE HE HAS A GOOD PROFILE AND STATUS  SO I CHOOSE HIM. SO TO MAKE THE STORY SHORT WE TALKED UNTIL WE WENT TO THE SKYPE…

on March 12, 2014 0 likes 4.2K views 4 replies

Dating Site Scammer Advice and Stories

Does Height matter? Read More...

If age doesn't matter, Is height matters?There's a topic about this before but I cannot find it! For me it's Yes. I am a woman of 5'2" in height…

on March 10, 2014 2 likes 2.3K views 43 replies

CF Family Forum

Just Curious... Read More...

Just Curious…As I’m going through the profiles, I noticed that some men, who are in their late 20s, 30s or 40s, placed their age…

on February 21, 2014 1 likes 6.1K views 8 replies

Dating Site Scammer Advice and Stories

Can You Judge a Book by its Cover? [Or a… Read More...

I have spent the last few weeks reading profiles and trying to get to know the members. Frequently, when I read a post, I click on the profile of the…

on February 20, 2014 10 likes 46.8K views 104 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close