Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Ellen's posts

MATCH FROM HEAVEN IS REAL Read More...

Hi to all, I am married now to my last love, my eternal love, a man from Kentucky the one that I met here, we got married last Febtuary 21, 2017.…

on March 3, 2017 4 likes 410 views 3 replies

CF Family Forum

Painful experienced for being banned Read More...

Hello everyone greetings in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ! It's been ages since I shared a topic in this forum and I wonder if it's…

on September 20, 2016 0 likes 825 views 4 replies

CF Family Forum

"Match from Heaven" Read More...

shared from : Steve's testimony  (edited removed all the date, time and places)    We first discovered each other on dating…

on May 29, 2016 9 likes 900 views 3 replies

CF Family Forum

Reading the testimonials inspires me Read More...

As i read the testimonials of our beloved fellow CF  member here,inspires me a lot sometimes i want to surrender but i read ate ellen…

on May 21, 2016 3 likes 706 views 5 replies

CF Family Forum

What are we really debating about the… Read More...

God has entrusted His word (The Bible) to people. Can anyone translate the word of God?  I say yes, why not?  "But"..God will hold me…

on January 20, 2016 3 likes 5.7K views 2 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

When GOD orders, even the devil obeys. Read More...

A very poor woman called a Christian radio station asking for help. A bad, evil man who was listening to this radio program decided to…

on January 18, 2016 4 likes 1.9K views 1 replies

Are you feeling the fire? Read More...

By Charles Spurgeon: Quotes A sermon often does a man most good when it makes him most angry. Those people who walk down the aisles and…

on December 17, 2015 2 likes 403 views 1 replies

Fellowship Hall

Don't be discouraged. Read More...

There is nothing wrong with you in the state you are in now in the meantime. Enjoy God fully. https://youtu.be/RddsxXj6Mc4

on October 28, 2015 1 likes 604 views 2 replies

Fellowship Hall

Doubting Filipina Intention Read More...

Do foreign guys doubt Filipina intention? Are we being judged of being here on this site where  we obviously considering being with a foreign…

on September 17, 2015 1 likes 8.7K views 12 replies

A Foreign Husband and His Filipina Wife

Is Biblical Love a Feeling or an Action? Read More...

Is Biblical Love a Feeling or an Action?  If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy…

on September 4, 2015 5 likes 6K views 13 replies

Minimum Wage Read More...

I know the subtitle of this subforum is about foreigners, but I am posting so that Filipinos can spread the word that typically you are entitled by…

on August 17, 2015 1 likes 14.4K views 10 replies

Living and Working in the PI

Losing Hope to find true Love Read More...

Their are person's that was born to be alone or to be single forever. Waiting is not the answer. The more you wait, the more you get hurt. That is…

on August 14, 2015 0 likes 2.1K views 29 replies

CF Family Forum

What would our world without friends? Read More...

Friends are like extended family. As I knew more friends through here at CF, locally or internationally made my family bigger. God made friends, and…

on June 30, 2015 5 likes 892 views 2 replies

Rant! Got a pet peeve? Come on in and share it.

Upgrade! Read More...

Newcomers, welcome to CF Forum! #wes To talk and to chat with members whom you preferred, one of you must upgrade and as the saying goes, I…

on June 11, 2015 4 likes 693 views 0 replies

Rant! Got a pet peeve? Come on in and share it.

Grace, Works, Faith and Obedience - How… Read More...

Correction for the title : Grace, Works, Faith And Obedience - How do they work Together? (sorry, typo error) GraceFOR by grace are ye…

on June 1, 2015 2 likes 731 views 0 replies

Fellowship Hall

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close