Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Hanna's posts

News that scared some Filipina to get… Read More...

Hello girls, this is refers about the news regarding in finding partners online. It is rating almost 70% who had defeated and just 30% rated about…

on September 9, 2013 1 likes 697 views 7 replies

The Foreign Man

Hello philippines! Read More...

looking forward for my arrival in the philippines,my home sweet home....

on July 5, 2013 1 likes 8.1K views 12 replies

Overseas Filipino Workers Section

forget the past, challege ur present,… Read More...

past is past, but some of our past experience, can give a lesson to us...thats it!! god is always there for us, to heal our problem...we need to be…

on April 21, 2013 1 likes 4.7K views 6 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

why a foreign guy most attractive to a… Read More...

i never experience to dating foreign man before, im just asking some of my freinds they are married foreign man...most of them the same answer to me,…

on April 21, 2013 1 likes 161.7K views 48 replies

A Foreign Husband and His Filipina Wife

Would you change your religion if you… Read More...

I know that this dating site mostly people came from different religion. Just a while ago I chatted with a man with a different religion and I don't…

on April 20, 2013 1 likes 17.6K views 32 replies

A Foreign Husband and His Filipina Wife

stay with your husband to taken care of… Read More...

i agree filipinos are everywhere in abroad, but some of them  are still working, and they lives with thier family i mean immigrants...but if u…

on April 20, 2013 5 likes 12.1K views 17 replies

The Filipina Wife in a Foreign Land

PANCIT AT SIOPAO Read More...

long life daw sabi nila^^ one of my favorite fil-food.. but i dnt know what is exact ingredients that and i dnt know how to cook because always my…

on April 20, 2013 0 likes 3K views 2 replies

Filipino Food

trust to each other:) Read More...

its important to keep communicating always, need to trust each other, u always ask her/him an important thing about your relation or both if u have…

on April 19, 2013 0 likes 545 views 7 replies

The Long-Distance Relationship

theres more fun in the philippines :) Read More...

i love masskara festival in bacolod city and sinulog festival in cebu, one of the occasions every year i cant wait to see...its so nice attractive,…

on April 19, 2013 0 likes 3.6K views 4 replies

Visiting the Philippines

To meet new friends and soulmate:) Read More...

i have no idea because its my first time to join this site, i want to meet new people here, true friendship and relationship..:)

on April 19, 2013 2 likes 8.3K views 13 replies

Welcome

U put god first in your heart Read More...

We are not perfect, we can create a mistake, Unexpected..as a single mom, even i never get married. i need to stand up to do my responsible for my…

on April 19, 2013 1 likes 503 views 3 replies

Unmarried with Children

CHRISTMAS and NEW YEAR Read More...

its very special and important occasion for me with my family to celebrate that:)

on April 19, 2013 0 likes 2.5K views 2 replies

Filipino Celebrations

Why do Filipinas feel that having lighter… Read More...

I have noticed that many Filipinas make comments in their profiles about their dark skin. You seem to think that lighter skin is more beautiful. Do…

on March 21, 2013 23 likes 75.6K views 100 replies

The Philippines from A(dobo) to Z(oos)

How to spot a scammer Read More...

Ive heard if she ask you for money she is a scammer. Do you members here think that is true. I would love to hear from some girls about this

on March 11, 2013 0 likes 16K views 24 replies

Dating Site Scammer Advice and Stories

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close