Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Steven's posts

A child: A no-no to some or even to a lot… Read More...

Correct me if im wrong, ive observed that there are a lot of western men who doesnt like to have a child of their own..that really puzzles me…

on June 18, 2015 1 likes 12.4K views 44 replies

Welcome

Philippines from my point of view Read More...

Each one of us may see places and people in a different way. Different things catch our fancy. Where to goMost flights to the Philippines arrive…

on March 15, 2015 10 likes 11.1K views 19 replies

Visiting the Philippines

You Need to Upgrade! Read More...

Hi to all! If you would like to talk to a lady here, you must upgrade your account....you can send a private message but it cannot be read…

on March 9, 2015 1 likes 463 views 10 replies

Rant! Got a pet peeve? Come on in and share it.

Great video. Very short Read More...

Great video.  Very short. http://hawthornephoto.com/walk.htm

on March 3, 2015 4 likes 529 views 10 replies

Fellowship Hall

Love one Another - this is God's new… Read More...

Have you noticed how spring time brings in the LOVE BUG. In Canada the birds that left Canada for warmer country return every year.  Even…

on January 11, 2015 9 likes 6.7K views 28 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

True Intentions Read More...

Ok, let me first say that I have read some posts here where some ladies have chimed in. That is not good when this is titled a gentlemen's only…

on December 28, 2014 0 likes 1.1K views 10 replies

Gentleman only Forum

Free Read More...

I don't know if this is the proper forum to place this thread, anyway, because I am a sensitive Filipina.....Before I left or go or stay away here at…

on December 19, 2014 11 likes 753 views 17 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

Money Read More...

Hi. If a foreign man has a wife from the Philippines, is he expected to support her family in the Philipines financially ,if the husband and…

on December 17, 2014 1 likes 6.1K views 14 replies

Filipinos and their Families

He tried to change You and Make u someone… Read More...

helloi been in a relationship with someone for almost nine months..Things went smoothly at first..(Oh well that things goes like that at the…

on November 7, 2014 1 likes 1K views 10 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

Please, don't Overwhelmed! Read More...

I'd been feeling low, disgruntled, lonely and even dismayed for the last few days knowing again that two of my NFF (New Found Friends), here been…

on October 24, 2014 6 likes 933 views 16 replies

Rant! Got a pet peeve? Come on in and share it.

Getting Married...Which Country and Why??? Read More...

Hello CF Family and Friends              I decided to post in the Never Been Marrieds (CF member forum) instead of…

on October 20, 2014 3 likes 1.8K views 22 replies

Never been Marrieds

Does it matter if a woman is a… Read More...

I once had an account on a dating website and had taken an interest in browsing profiles of the men that joined the same service. Foreign men were…

on October 2, 2014 6 likes 33.5K views 52 replies

The Filipina Wife in a Foreign Land

For my future husband Read More...

I just like to share this beautiful song by a Christian Singer, Steve Green. I'm singing this song everyday while daydreaming (I used to be a choir…

on September 2, 2014 5 likes 587 views 2 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

May we know any reaction from foreign men… Read More...

It has been known that most Filipinos are concious of Personal Hygiene,especially among women.Others may interpret it as 'over' because we tend to…

on August 20, 2014 1 likes 3.1K views 5 replies

Discussions About Our Advice Articles

What do Filipina women think of… Read More...

I'm thinking about getting dreadlocks.  What do Filipina women think of men who have dreadlocks?

on August 19, 2014 0 likes 1.3K views 38 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close