Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Soul's posts

Survey for Ladies Only Read More...

CF Ladies, Please do us a favor for CF and take this simple survey. Your answers and identity will not be shared in any way, it's purely anonymous…

on May 31, 2013 21 likes 2.5K views 46 replies

Ladies only Forum

How to figure out if the guy you meet on… Read More...

It's hard to recognize if the person you meet on line is just fooling you around. I had this foriegner friend whom i meet on line, we became good…

on May 26, 2013 2 likes 17.3K views 28 replies

Dating Site Scammer Advice and Stories

Life begins at 40. Why do people say… Read More...

Hello this thing came into my mind since I will be approaching this stage soon God willing. So I wanted to ask why people say " Life begins at 40"…

on May 13, 2013 0 likes 31.6K views 8 replies

Filipinos and their Families

election today, Read More...

vote  buying is  the sign of corruption ,,,they  buy  a  few  hundreth then they will get  a millions …

on May 13, 2013 0 likes 3.7K views 4 replies

Filipino Celebrations

IS NAME CALLING ... the new endearment… Read More...

In our household... and mostly among average educated filipino family... name calling is prohibited. We discipline our kids when they bring from…

on May 12, 2013 1 likes 12.5K views 15 replies

A Foreign Husband and His Filipina Wife

A Youthful Appearance Against Ones… Read More...

Hi Friends! This topic came to my mind while I scan/read some issues here in the Forum...and also remembered when once, I was free to log in and…

on May 12, 2013 0 likes 951 views 15 replies

CF Family Forum

A Gift for Mom.... Read More...

Hello everyone! Sunday is fast approaching and we will be celebrating a Mother's day special for mom.We;ll be having a family day out in one of the…

on May 9, 2013 2 likes 1.3K views 14 replies

CF Family Forum

Judge Me but I will not break Read More...

The Lord Jesus said " Do not judge, or you too will be judged " Matthew 7 : 1 However if Christians are to do what the Bible says and beware of…

on May 9, 2013 2 likes 539 views 6 replies

CF Family Forum

Describing yourself... Read More...

Hi all CF family forum members! I know some are not fond of telling something about themselves but since we are here in CF and we are here to look…

on May 9, 2013 1 likes 826 views 17 replies

CF Family Forum

What i liked most about CF.... Read More...

Hmm this thought just came into my mind just this morning..what i liked most about Cf compared to other dating sites where my friends signed me up to…

on May 8, 2013 3 likes 663 views 15 replies

CF Family Forum

LOVE IS......IT CAN MAKE YOU, OR BREAK… Read More...

GUYS, I need your thoughts on this topic. I know each and everyone of us has different ideas and feelings on this subject matter. So, let's see what…

on May 8, 2013 1 likes 716 views 13 replies

Wedded Wisdom

attraction or compatibility? Read More...

Do opposites really attract or like minded people attract? i'd love to hear your views guys ^_^

on May 7, 2013 1 likes 1K views 25 replies

Opposites Attract or sometimes Attack!

saluyot- jute Read More...

i love saluyot much as on of the ingredients in nilutong "laswa" hiligaynon term for haluhalong nilutong gulay.i think jute plants grow here in…

on May 7, 2013 3 likes 7.3K views 2 replies

Filipino Food

How do you know as a Filipina that a… Read More...

This question has been asked by my fellow CF friend here who is not an active member anymore due to her work. To think that they had already met in…

on May 6, 2013 0 likes 809 views 15 replies

The Foreign Man

ACCEPTANCE Read More...

After seeing my parents’ disappointment, I began to realize some thoughts about my being a daughter for both God and my…

on May 6, 2013 1 likes 3.4K views 4 replies

Welcome

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close