Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Lucy's posts

GOD BLESS ME MY HEART'S DESIRE Read More...

Hi Everyone,I become a member of this site last May 1, 2013, after 2 days, I am daily chatting with two man, who in the end become a nuisance…

on May 24, 2013 3 likes 816 views 25 replies

CF Family Forum

Pray, not to ask God for what you need,… Read More...

I always been sensitive specially when it comes to a relationship... I am not perfect but i want my relationship to be perfect, im a dreamer yes!,…

on May 24, 2013 4 likes 10.1K views 10 replies

CF Affiliate Section

I just want to start anew...I just need a… Read More...

Several of you here read about what I wrote regarding my experience here when the man I thought I would marry left me.Now that I am trusting God to…

on May 21, 2013 3 likes 1.1K views 19 replies

The Long-Distance Relationship

Admiring a man :) Read More...

I always admire a man who when they found a woman and seriously knowing her.. he change status to "chatting with one only" I think those men have…

on May 20, 2013 2 likes 651 views 8 replies

CF Family Forum

A TESTIMONY FOR HIS GLORY..... Read More...

To My Fellow Cf Members,Guess almost all of us are here in the site with the same purpose...wishing and praying that may God bless us and answer our…

on May 19, 2013 0 likes 477 views 4 replies

CF Family Forum

Is it ok to allow new foreigner friend to… Read More...

Hi CF Family,I just chat him twice, we have a lots of common, also knowing that we have the same sad but meaningful love story....and I am shocked…

on May 15, 2013 0 likes 645 views 15 replies

CF Family Forum

Is looking younger than your age a bad… Read More...

someone sent me a message asking me if I am telling the truth about my age, why should I lied with my age? He said, the way he look at my picture it…

on May 14, 2013 0 likes 523 views 7 replies

CF Family Forum

new here..:) Read More...

hi, i just want to find new friends and someone to talk with to help me inspired in my hardest moment.. hope anybody here could be my friend :)

on May 14, 2013 1 likes 6.3K views 10 replies

Filipinos and their Families

the way i dress Read More...

Again im inviting everyone to please take a glimpse of my profile and especially my pictures and tell me if it's enough to judge me and tell i dress…

on May 14, 2013 0 likes 805 views 23 replies

CF Family Forum

Is It More than Friends? Read More...

What if in the course of your friendship, you suddenly realized he has the qualities of a man you are looking for? But, both of you made it clear…

on May 14, 2013 0 likes 634 views 7 replies

Ladies only Forum

When there is doubts, hard to move on.... Read More...

"There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant…

on May 13, 2013 1 likes 522 views 2 replies

Fellowship Hall

Just Noted That I Can Post Any Topic I… Read More...

To My Fellow Forum Members,I have been sharing and posting my views here in Forum, and whenever I have time to log in, and wish to join,…

on May 13, 2013 1 likes 582 views 8 replies

CF Family Forum

A Youthful Appearance Against Ones… Read More...

Hi Friends! This topic came to my mind while I scan/read some issues here in the Forum...and also remembered when once, I was free to log in and…

on May 12, 2013 0 likes 951 views 15 replies

CF Family Forum

Flirting Read More...

Hi all, My actual questions are right below this post although I'd greatly appreciate your advice/thoughts about the two situations after this…

on May 12, 2013 1 likes 701 views 15 replies

CF Family Forum

Add "verified" as additional search option Read More...

Profiles have the option to submit verification documents as to increase the trust factor of their personal content. But the (advanced) search engine…

on May 12, 2013 0 likes 554 views 5 replies

Forum Bugs / Suggestions / Comments

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close