Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Melody's posts

ready to fall in love again Read More...

well, been hurt before and now I am ready to face the world, enjoy life to its fullest and find my match (maybe here on this site) and someone I…

on October 12, 2014 2 likes 3.8K views 3 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

do guys prefer virgin girls? Read More...

im just wondering if guys are into virgin girls or they preferred girls who have experiences? at this point, my friends/some guys  are asking me…

on June 10, 2014 6 likes 4.8K views 41 replies

Just SAY it

hi. Read More...

I wish to find my other half. My soulmate and my angel. I know God Has one for me. In His perfect timing he will come to me and will be with me. I am…

on June 1, 2014 1 likes 459 views 1 replies

Never been Marrieds

How does a Filipina value education? Read More...

I remembered telling myself two nights ago; "I despised teaching, I will never teach again."The days are so tiring and I feel like I don't have the…

on May 23, 2014 3 likes 15.8K views 18 replies

The Philippines from A(dobo) to Z(oos)

Is Long Distance Relationship effective? Read More...

hello everyone. any luck looking for the "one" for you guys? how was it? is LDR effective?

on April 27, 2014 0 likes 856 views 6 replies

Never been Marrieds

thank God, im going to graduate Read More...

thank God, this coming March 27th i'll be graduating. Computer engineering. God is really great. Praise Him. now i can start workin on myself, find a…

on March 21, 2014 1 likes 4K views 5 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

When Someone has BADLY HURT us... What do… Read More...

I  can relate to this as I'm sure many of you can as well... so as Christian`s  may I hear  how you handle this kind of situations?

on February 25, 2014 0 likes 13.9K views 21 replies

A Foreign Husband and His Filipina Wife

Being Lied to Read More...

I thought my online friend of 6 years is geniune.  I meet him on one christian site and claimed to be divorced.  Most information about…

on February 7, 2014 2 likes 11.9K views 17 replies

Dating Site Scammer Advice and Stories

Valentine's Day Read More...

"Love is in the air" ..its that time again when we feel love by our family, friends, and  someone special and close in our hearts.Singles like…

on February 3, 2014 1 likes 11.7K views 16 replies

Overseas Filipino Workers Section

Finding my mate Read More...

This forum thing is awesome. Haha this one is cool. :) hope to find my mate here. We'll see. God bless and spread the Word everyone

on February 3, 2014 1 likes 1.7K views 1 replies

Welcome

staying virgin until marriage (dont hate… Read More...

As of today, people no longer value purity. They always tell me, this is a modern world now. People are different now from what they are before. I…

on February 2, 2014 9 likes 1.4K views 17 replies

Never been Marrieds

Will a wider age difference affects a… Read More...

The answer could either be both yes and no. In the case of yes, the number one possibilities of having friction in a relationship are when the woman…

on February 2, 2014 0 likes 2.4K views 1 replies

A Foreign Husband and His Filipina Wife

The DIFFERENCES between a GIRL and a WOMAN Read More...

WHY CHOOSE A WOMAN   Recently, I wrote a post on “The 11 Difference Between Dating a Boy vs a Man“. The post can have the…

on February 1, 2014 12 likes 943 views 10 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

How do you handle this? Read More...

Fellow girl friends, anyone of you nakaka-experience na ng "silent treatment" from your foreign boyfriend? Yung tipo ba na bigla nalang syang…

on January 27, 2014 0 likes 1.1K views 34 replies

Ladies only Forum

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close