Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Jeff's posts

What will you Give? Read More...

There is a story told that one day Our Blessed Lord appeared to Saint Jerome, saying to him, Jerome, what will you give Me? Jerome answered, I will…

on April 13, 2014 2 likes 592 views 1 replies

Fellowship Hall

this forum Read More...

This forum should be kept free. The end times are upon us and you are limiting the people free speech by letting the people only use 1 reply per…

on April 6, 2014 6 likes 1.1K views 12 replies

Forum Bugs / Suggestions / Comments

The Month that Approaches Read More...

Last year (2013) in May I joined CF as a Platinum member (technically a free member in Nov 2012, but didn't do much of anything lol). It's crazy how…

on April 3, 2014 0 likes 674 views 3 replies

CF Family Forum

To a man or to anyone if I asked about… Read More...

Hello friends..I'm not new in here..I always read forum,but not on commenting but just now I was intriguing to a guy that I asked about his State he…

on April 3, 2014 0 likes 6.9K views 6 replies

Welcome

Password Read More...

Hi, can I get some help with resetting my password? I am unable to log in. The only reason I can get in now is through my email notifications. Thank…

on April 3, 2014 0 likes 647 views 2 replies

Christian Filipina.com Staff Question Corner

Goodbye...I hope ....just for awhile! Read More...

Have to take my vacation, no internets, no cellphones and no gadgets. Have to savour and nourish the merriment with my family. They'll be with my son…

on April 3, 2014 4 likes 934 views 9 replies

Rant! Got a pet peeve? Come on in and share it.

Guys - Please Test This Page & Get My… Read More...

Hi Guys,We are working on getting my book (recently published) available for all CF members for free (you just pay the shipping, I'll pay for the…

on March 29, 2014 3 likes 829 views 3 replies

Gentleman only Forum

Why single men remain single even in… Read More...

:-) there are a lot of reasons but i still want to ask why ?.

on March 19, 2014 0 likes 14K views 18 replies

Welcome

Does the Economic Status of a person… Read More...

Ok, so I am just curious about how other Filipinas view financial status of the man they are dating with? Does it matter to you or not?I will give my…

on March 19, 2014 2 likes 3K views 43 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

Why Some People May Not Succeed In Love:… Read More...

Ok, so here comes a bit of what we sometimes call "Tough Love." Sometimes we just need to tell it like it is. For those of you who do not understand…

on March 16, 2014 14 likes 1.3K views 13 replies

Rant! Got a pet peeve? Come on in and share it.

Upgraded Women vs Free members. Does it… Read More...

Upgraded Women vs  Free membersI would like to know how men in general think about ladies who are a free members  here?Does it look like…

on March 14, 2014 6 likes 2.2K views 39 replies

Forum Bugs / Suggestions / Comments

What does winking mean? Read More...

I have been here for almost a month and yes, I received messages and yes I also receive winks. And you know what's funny? Every time someone sends a…

on March 14, 2014 1 likes 1.2K views 11 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

Are Women Naturally Hypergamous? Read More...

Are Women Naturally Hypergamous?This is a question that I posted on my Facebook page. I'm also posting it here to get the perspective of CF members.

on March 13, 2014 0 likes 20.9K views 13 replies

The Filipina Wife in a Foreign Land

GOD'S PLAN IS ALWAYS BEST Read More...

Sometimes the process is painful and hard.but don't forget when God is silent,He is doing something best for us Surprisingly..Stop worrying to…

on March 13, 2014 4 likes 610 views 5 replies

Fellowship Hall

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close