Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Andrew's posts

How to survive being single during the… Read More...

As the holiday season approaches one of the prominent thoughts for most single men & women may be their lack of companion.Do other singles…

on December 13, 2013 0 likes 25.5K views 48 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

Why I choose a foreign Husband Read More...

Hello everyone. its very difficult in choosing a foreign man, you have to know him first day by day, To insure that you are both compatible for one…

on December 1, 2013 2 likes 1.1K views 16 replies

The Foreign Man

Phones in the Philippines Read More...

Guys, I am not technologically savvy when it comes to the use of cellphones.  I know that here in the US I buy plan that includes so many…

on December 1, 2013 0 likes 597 views 5 replies

Gentleman only Forum

English Grammar Read More...

Is it really important that a Filipino should know how to speak English well? What if a Filipina uses wrong grammar by the things she's trying to…

on November 24, 2013 2 likes 1.7K views 52 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

Filipina - Tell us the truth about… Read More...

Filipina - Tell us the truth about weight. How can anyone weigh less than 100 lbs? Most westerners see anyone less than 120 being too slim. Mind you…

on November 24, 2013 2 likes 29.5K views 32 replies

Filipinos and their Families

Typhoon Lesson/s for me Read More...

At last I've experienced what a "Typhoon" was. It was like wild wind blowing with a very scary sound. A few days before today 11/08/13 I…

on November 8, 2013 0 likes 3.2K views 2 replies

Visiting the Philippines

...a sad news :( Read More...

good evening everyone :)when i entered the office this morning, an officemate told me that she met a "lost" foreigner in her way to the office...the…

on October 12, 2013 28 likes 41.5K views 65 replies

Visiting the Philippines

Lets talk about DEAL BREAKERS/ major red… Read More...

So we have the male mind 101, we agreed man are from mars and woman from venus. We have the shopping list (i hope more will show theirs) now lets…

on October 5, 2013 2 likes 2.1K views 48 replies

Opposites Attract or sometimes Attack!

Creating a profile on the person of… Read More...

So anyone else besides me try to take the questions you ask someone, list them on a text document and then post their answers under that question so…

on August 10, 2013 0 likes 534 views 2 replies

Gentleman only Forum

My Story - Dating a Divorced Filipina - Read More...

Greetings,My name is EvanIm pretty new to the forums but I have a sad story to tell you......specifically about a divorced filipina whom I have been…

on July 18, 2013 0 likes 1.2K views 12 replies

Gentleman only Forum

A question about Ladies' photos Read More...

I pray that I am not flamed for bringing this up. There is a voice that tells me "CAUTION" when ever I open a profile and see this:-- A girl with her…

on June 15, 2013 1 likes 988 views 11 replies

Gentleman only Forum

Welcome to the SCAMMER section of the CF… Read More...

We knew even before we started Christian Filipina that there were scammers on the internet.  However, we didn't realize the extent of it until…

on April 1, 2013 50 likes 88.6K views 77 replies

Dating Site Scammer Advice and Stories

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close