Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Andrew's posts

Is there a greater element of… Read More...

Is this a factor that we have to take into account and better grasp if seriously considering a Filipina wife - with, of course, all the new…

on January 9, 2014 0 likes 529 views 4 replies

Gentleman only Forum

(Locked)Sex before marriage Read More...

Hello,Why a lot of men say this word sex first before marriage even they know that sex outside or before marriage is a SIN.Thanks and God bless us…

on January 6, 2014 5 likes 6.9K views 97 replies

CF Family Forum

From the tropics to land of snow? Read More...

Do you think many Filipinas would want to move to a place where it snows?  Can you handle it?  Have you ever seen snow?  What if you…

on January 6, 2014 1 likes 20.8K views 31 replies

The Filipina Wife in a Foreign Land

(Locked)Marital problems Read More...

We all have them.  I did not expect her to be the person she was on the phone- that was her representative, and I had my agent talking to her.…

on January 5, 2014 0 likes 20.8K views 37 replies

A Foreign Husband and His Filipina Wife

10 Common Myths About Bringing Filipinas… Read More...

10 Common Myths About Bringing Filipinas To The West[link removed - we don't allow links to external sites at the present (sorry) -admin] 

on January 4, 2014 0 likes 13.4K views 12 replies

The Filipina Wife in a Foreign Land

Why Can't We Be LOVERS, ONLY FRIENDS! Read More...

Hi CF Family,This is a bit awkward for me to post because this has to be something personal between I and the particular person. But I know I could…

on January 4, 2014 0 likes 1.2K views 27 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

What is an Advantage or disadvantage of a… Read More...

Hi Guys I just want some clear info about this,although I knew that I did the right thing,not to even think to abort my baby,who is now an 11 years…

on January 3, 2014 1 likes 1K views 29 replies

Unmarried with Children

Subscription Prices have tripled, that's… Read More...

Platinum subscription used to be $117 for a whole year and it is now $297 with an ongoing $17 a month. This is all on the backs of the men if we want…

on December 29, 2013 0 likes 2.1K views 18 replies

Forum Bugs / Suggestions / Comments

Is there a Logical Reason why the threads… Read More...

An overdue critique needs to be made of what I see as a very common practice in about half all threads throughout the Forum.The problem is simple and…

on December 29, 2013 2 likes 2.9K views 4 replies

Welcome

Prenup is necessary for you? Read More...

I wonder why majority of men here think of prenup? Is that a Christian way? If you trust each other and committed to Christ, why think of prenup???

on December 29, 2013 1 likes 40.4K views 70 replies

The Philippines from A(dobo) to Z(oos)

Middle aged men with their younger… Read More...

you are mid-forty or 50. You have younger wife, will you still go for having kid(s)?every filipina i talked to wants them. Because they think they…

on December 27, 2013 3 likes 46.3K views 81 replies

A Foreign Husband and His Filipina Wife

Is Dishonesty Pervasive in Philippine… Read More...

Transparency International ranks countries for their honesty or corruption, and publishes an annual "Corruption Perceptions Index".  The…

on December 27, 2013 1 likes 124.1K views 235 replies

The Philippines from A(dobo) to Z(oos)

The Conundrums (great puzzles and… Read More...

Hello.I posted this as the third comment in an already started thread.  Now, I have modified it some, but it is  essentially the same…

on December 27, 2013 0 likes 6.1K views 8 replies

Overseas Filipino Workers Section

Little Respect From Men, Is It Hard To… Read More...

It's Christmas Season...i don't understand why some men are so mean and disrespectful of women. Anyways, i still want to forgive them...hope they…

on December 26, 2013 0 likes 497 views 5 replies

Rant! Got a pet peeve? Come on in and share it.

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close