Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

James's posts

hi Read More...

The most important part of YOU will always be whats on the inside of YOUR heart  

on October 10, 2014 2 likes 497 views 2 replies

Never been Marrieds

Blood Moon! Just One of the Fearful… Read More...

Whats the Buzz about "Left Behind"??Whats the Frenzy about " Blood Moon"???John 3:3,5Jesus answered and said to him," Most assuredly, I say to you,…

on October 10, 2014 4 likes 981 views 21 replies

Fellowship Hall

Salawikaing Tagalog Read More...

Ang taong mapanaghili sa kayamanan ari, ay hindi luluwalhati sa hirap at sakit lalagi.Mabuti pa ang kubo na ang laman ay tao, kaysa bahay na bato, na…

on October 9, 2014 5 likes 1.2K views 27 replies

Wedded Wisdom

prayer request for my father Read More...

Hello friends and family here in Cf  i just need your help,asking a prayer for my father healing i need it badly. I just recieve a call from my…

on October 9, 2014 0 likes 1.1K views 18 replies

Fellowship Hall

video cam using laptop 8.1 window Read More...

Can ask something, how to use video cam f u use laptop 8.1, yesterday I have some1 video chatting but he cant seen me I thinkThank,Angel

on October 8, 2014 0 likes 858 views 3 replies

Christian Filipina.com Staff Question Corner

WHAT IS REQUIRED OF US? Read More...

A Pharisee asks Jesus what is the greatest among the Jewish laws.The Lord turns to the scholar: "What does the law say?"The Pharisee correctly…

on October 7, 2014 8 likes 682 views 11 replies

Fellowship Hall

Newbie Read More...

Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible :)

on October 6, 2014 1 likes 2.4K views 1 replies

Welcome

Which would you choose: honesty or good… Read More...

A pleasant hello to everyone here in CF!I prefer honesty because it is a God trait and when it is from God.....then its a blessing! What will you do…

on October 6, 2014 3 likes 1.5K views 20 replies

CF Family Forum

Scary news Read More...

By Jigger J. JerusalemSunday, October 5, 2014  CAGAYAN DE ORO - Two foreigners were shot dead in a beach resort in Opol town, Misamis…

on October 6, 2014 0 likes 6.7K views 5 replies

Visiting the Philippines

Postponed Plan Read More...

How you understand this:  Someone made some plan to visit you and you are excited to see him. 1st plan cancelled for some reason, the second…

on October 5, 2014 1 likes 620 views 2 replies

CF Family Forum

I have observed, most foreign men choose… Read More...

If a foreign man has married a rich Filipino lady, how will he treat her wife? Will it be the same if he married a lady from a middle or low income…

on October 5, 2014 0 likes 3.6K views 3 replies

A Foreign Husband and His Filipina Wife

Which do you prefer: A wink or a message? Read More...

Greetings!I asked this question because I always have winks being send to me which I don't bother to send back often times because it has a ambigous…

on October 5, 2014 1 likes 624 views 2 replies

CF Family Forum

Mixed Nuts Read More...

WHO DOESN'T have PAINFUL MEMORIES ? I've been feeling down but I'm here to cheer you up. Yes, you read it right I'm having mixed emotions…

on October 5, 2014 6 likes 630 views 10 replies

CF Family Forum

Marriage Rate In Philippines... Thoughts… Read More...

Hi CF Ladies                 I was hoping to get some feedback from the ladies. There has been a decline…

on October 5, 2014 0 likes 679 views 7 replies

Never been Marrieds

Marriage isn't a race! Read More...

The marriage bond is a type of the everlasting, sacred relationship of Christ and the Church (Ephesians 5:25-32) “25 Husbands, love your wives,…

on October 4, 2014 6 likes 546 views 4 replies

Wedded Wisdom

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close