Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Kevin's posts

Do age and figure matters to you? Read More...

It just come at my mind ...if man are really typical about the age and figure of a lady?Because as you can see a lot of people who are older would…

on December 28, 2013 2 likes 648 views 3 replies

Forum Bugs / Suggestions / Comments

Some advices to find foreign love.... Read More...

I guess its  really hard to find true love, especially if your looking for a foreign man, I've been here for a quite long time but not really…

on December 28, 2013 5 likes 3.7K views 7 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

Try my Luck in Love Read More...

I enjoyed life alone for past 10 years. Since i graduated my college. Enjoyed night out, mall strolling, and taking care of our family. This past…

on December 28, 2013 1 likes 11.4K views 18 replies

Welcome

wonder Read More...

Hi,everyone..i do hope that all of you here in CF are well...i just wonder why despite of the goodness people and the greatness of all places here in…

on December 27, 2013 0 likes 2.3K views 2 replies

Visiting the Philippines

Why is He like that? Read More...

Hi CF Family,There was this man who always visited my profile and winked many times, he always doing that for almost 2 weeks, am not responding for I…

on December 27, 2013 0 likes 666 views 7 replies

The Foreign Man

Is Dishonesty Pervasive in Philippine… Read More...

Transparency International ranks countries for their honesty or corruption, and publishes an annual "Corruption Perceptions Index".  The…

on December 27, 2013 1 likes 124.1K views 235 replies

The Philippines from A(dobo) to Z(oos)

love Read More...

how to find a true someone ?

on December 26, 2013 1 likes 1.6K views 1 replies

Welcome

Do ‘Ugly’ Women Get More Male… Read More...

I don't believed on it, there is no such thing as an "Ugly" woman.........God created us He made all things beautiful.......in anyway, Beauty is on…

on December 20, 2013 11 likes 76.6K views 138 replies

The Filipina Wife in a Foreign Land

scammers also have heart Read More...

I experience to chat with a scammer guy...and yet he never scam me..weird but yes he never scam me...we been chatting in the other chatting site for…

on December 16, 2013 0 likes 15.2K views 31 replies

Dating Site Scammer Advice and Stories

GOD's Timing Read More...

" To live your best life now, you must learn to trust God's timing. You may not think He's working, but you can be sure that right now, behind the…

on December 13, 2013 5 likes 9K views 12 replies

Welcome

man of 60 seeks ministry in tha phils Read More...

I am mature man of 60 , waiting retirnment late 2014.I have a retirnment montly check that wil be enough for my living sustanance…

on November 26, 2013 7 likes 6.6K views 7 replies

Living and Working in the PI

poor government Read More...

just want to share and open about opinions,how is like living here in the philippines?i must say living here with our family is kind a loving and…

on October 29, 2013 2 likes 24K views 42 replies

Living and Working in the PI

What makes Filipina beautiful? Read More...

According to an american man who got married to a Filipina woman, the reason why he fell in love with a filipino woman is  because…

on July 6, 2013 9 likes 40.2K views 56 replies

Filipinos and their Families

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close