Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Kevin's posts

God's Power Read More...

Why do you think some people are afraid of the manifested power of God? If you look at the history of the Church since Martin Luther…

on January 26, 2014 0 likes 648 views 22 replies

Fellowship Hall

Do you feel intimidated? Read More...

Hi CF Family,We are here to share our ideas and thoughts as an additional knowledge in this life. As we are in a long distance relationship helps us…

on January 25, 2014 3 likes 1.7K views 56 replies

CF Family Forum

Prayer for your soul Read More...

Walk in faith 

on January 22, 2014 2 likes 483 views 4 replies

Fellowship Hall

Why is it so hard to find happiness.... ? Read More...

Ive been facing problems since i was a kid, i dont even remember to play with the other children cause i need to help my mother to sale some foods...…

on January 21, 2014 0 likes 1.2K views 19 replies

CF Family Forum

Suggestion on my mission this year... Read More...

I don't know where to place my question, so I just put it here.Was thinking on relocating, let's say, to a foreign place, for a change. I mean, not…

on January 21, 2014 0 likes 7.4K views 11 replies

Overseas Filipino Workers Section

Totally independent single women Read More...

I am reaching out to all independent single women out here to chime in and post their opinions. Im talking about independent women who works, live…

on January 21, 2014 0 likes 986 views 27 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

The bible does not say only to pray for a… Read More...

If you do a Bible study on how God brings men and women together you will see that there must be action on both the men's side and woman's side.If…

on January 19, 2014 3 likes 659 views 14 replies

Never been Marrieds

I still believe in Virginity Read More...

I know that some people will laugh at me on this topic that I have raised. They will say that I just opened this topic to get the attention of guys…

on January 18, 2014 14 likes 2.9K views 60 replies

Never been Marrieds

Not only men are the victim of… Read More...

Yes ....its true not only you me too..!I knew this american guy as a friend as days goes by our friendship keep on growing and growing for how many…

on January 18, 2014 2 likes 6.5K views 9 replies

A Foreign Husband and His Filipina Wife

What happens when you give too much in a… Read More...

Is it requires too much sacrifice? Being understanding and making sacrifice is an important personal trait. But, I realize that it can have some…

on January 18, 2014 1 likes 34K views 57 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

Traveling Alone Read More...

Has here anyone travel alone?I'm planning on traveling alone, so i can meet new friends, and just wanted to spent some time alone, but is it really…

on January 18, 2014 0 likes 9.3K views 18 replies

Visiting the Philippines

Love facts.. Read More...

Do you believe in infinity love?

on January 18, 2014 0 likes 630 views 10 replies

The Long-Distance Relationship

He is like....... Read More...

When I was a kid, I never thought of having my own family. I used to visualize my future husband then but never imagine I could have one in the…

on January 18, 2014 5 likes 586 views 10 replies

Never been Marrieds

"In God's Perfect Timing" Read More...

commit ur hopes and dreams to God. God lovesu.God will work things in our life if we trust Him.There are certain trials in life and wait for for His…

on January 18, 2014 2 likes 467 views 2 replies

Fellowship Hall

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close