Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Kevin's posts

Can Long Distance Relationships survive,… Read More...

Every relationship has its ups and downs, but none of those problems could anyhow compare to the ones you’ll have to face if you, by any…

on February 3, 2014 3 likes 940 views 15 replies

The Long-Distance Relationship

Hi Everyone Read More...

I just recently signed up here and I found this site very friendly. Hope to meet new friends here and hopefully the one God has prepared for me.God…

on February 3, 2014 1 likes 3.2K views 4 replies

Welcome

Charles H. Spurgeon Read More...

The law is for the self-righteous, to humble their pride: the gospel is for the lost, to remove their despair.If you are not lost, what do you want…

on February 2, 2014 0 likes 451 views 4 replies

Fellowship Hall

love of god Read More...

praising in god is very important and being honest for our self and respected people ,i love the words of god i am always reading of the bible and…

on February 2, 2014 1 likes 1.7K views 1 replies

Welcome

i make story about god and the guy. Read More...

Once upon a time there was a 7 guys carrying the cross, then one guy is so verry lazy to carry the cross, so he ask god "lord, please cut it down a…

on February 1, 2014 2 likes 477 views 3 replies

CF Family Forum

Is there a strong probability that… Read More...

This is difficult to answer to be honest because there are many views/reasons/opinions that we can say/mention but some, if not most, are just…

on February 1, 2014 1 likes 696 views 6 replies

The Long-Distance Relationship

Luke 18: 9-14 Read More...

Greetings!Read: Luke 18: 9-14This parable is to rebuke and correct those people who are confident of their ‘own righteousness’ and think…

on February 1, 2014 2 likes 504 views 5 replies

Fellowship Hall

how the Filipina women can find a life… Read More...

i have a friend who is  separated for 10 years and looking for a life time partner but the problem is she is still married legally and…

on February 1, 2014 1 likes 16.5K views 18 replies

Welcome

It's not about the money, money, money Read More...

If she has a job, her own car, pay her bills, and manages to live comfortably before she meets you, understand that she wants loyalty, not your…

on January 31, 2014 4 likes 846 views 19 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

The odds of NBSB Read More...

I was raised traditionally; parents taught us not to be in a circle with visitors unless we were asked, not to laugh loudly, go home after school,…

on January 30, 2014 5 likes 11.6K views 13 replies

Transforming Past Challenges

May I know Why? Read More...

Sorry, you'd been doing this for almost two months and I am truly curious. Any reason would be fine with me. Why would you not upgrade your account…

on January 29, 2014 0 likes 1.1K views 36 replies

Rant! Got a pet peeve? Come on in and share it.

Predestination Read More...

Predestination On the broad scale, predestination “is the theological doctrine…that from eternity God has foreordained all…

on January 29, 2014 0 likes 359 views 3 replies

Fellowship Hall

Its almost over Read More...

Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. Revelation 22:12, NASBTo the…

on January 29, 2014 2 likes 437 views 6 replies

Fellowship Hall

All About Guys - repeat from All about… Read More...

This is a modification from Ma Criselda who posted All about girls. Criselda who is 25 has some quality of our beloved Criselda. Criselda Ma.25 I…

on January 28, 2014 4 likes 1.3K views 49 replies

The Foreign Man

CAN A MAN HAVE A REAL FEELING OF TRUE… Read More...

I am here looking for 'THE ONE", to be my lover and my friend and spend my whole life with him but I myself is also wondering, IS IT POSSIBLE THAT A…

on January 27, 2014 0 likes 900 views 19 replies

The Foreign Man

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close