Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Kevin's posts

hoping to find a real love and a real man. Read More...

hoping and praying that someday i could find my prince. since i was born. i don't have a boyfriend.but i don't know why i don't have one. maybe since…

on February 8, 2014 0 likes 16.3K views 22 replies

Filipinos and their Families

Dream Recall Read More...

When I was 3 yrs. old, I had a dream that I went up to Heaven with my guardian angel, it was colourful like the "Flying House" in channel 9. I saw…

on February 8, 2014 0 likes 2K views 2 replies

Discussions About Our Advice Articles

STUDY THE BIBLE Read More...

Somebody ask me how do I study the Bible?I read the Bible so intermittently, deliberately, sincerely and prayerfully asking the Holy Spirit to guide…

on February 8, 2014 1 likes 776 views 28 replies

Fellowship Hall

Talking to God Read More...

How do you talk to God? Do you speak to Him like a friend? Do you tell Him your dramas in life? How do you imagine Him?My God and I are like Father…

on February 8, 2014 2 likes 4.8K views 7 replies

Discussions About Our Advice Articles

What do GUYS really think about MODESTY? Read More...

"If you've got it, flaunt it." "365 ways to look sexy for summer!" We've heard and read it. As women we are bombarded with these messages. Hard…

on February 7, 2014 5 likes 1.6K views 36 replies

The Foreign Man

Gay marriage has been widely a mainstream… Read More...

As a Christian, the bible created man and woman as mentioned in the book of Genesis! Gay or homosexual is not acceptable by God. Sodomite in the…

on February 7, 2014 0 likes 348 views 1 replies

CF Family Forum

Moons Read More...

So since we all can't talk without having to pay... Can you tell me your thoughts on the coming blood moons? And what do they signify. If anything?

on February 7, 2014 2 likes 8K views 14 replies

Welcome

Should Church leaders or pastors require… Read More...

I believe Church leaders should make a formal requirement in how people should wear clothes when going to Church. The Church is the house of God, we…

on February 6, 2014 3 likes 695 views 12 replies

CF Family Forum

thank you much for asking Read More...

Dear ______,  Thank you for your interest.  Here it is -A conversion that changed my life   I guess if I had to give this a name,…

on February 6, 2014 4 likes 504 views 9 replies

Fellowship Hall

Raul Read More...

[Email Address not allowed] Warning by Admin

on February 6, 2014 2 likes 1.5K views 1 replies

Welcome

Women Must have quality pictures... CF… Read More...

Greetings CF members,    I just wanted to suggest to all the pretty Filipinas that they should post on their profile  the best…

on February 6, 2014 7 likes 16K views 22 replies

Welcome

DOES LOVE BEGETS LOVE? Read More...

One of the greatest endevours of human life is to love in be loved. Our life makes more meaningful and colourful due to this coined word "LOVE" and…

on February 5, 2014 1 likes 743 views 8 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

The Purpose Driven Read More...

Hi Guys,A must read book...The Purpose Driven Life..Check this phrase...God's ultimate goal for your life on earth is not comfort, but character…

on February 4, 2014 3 likes 347 views 3 replies

Fellowship Hall

Are you afraid to be a victim of scam? … Read More...

= before making any big decision like searching life partner, take time to pray & ask Gods divine intervention & guidance or even ask some…

on February 3, 2014 3 likes 4.4K views 6 replies

Dating Site Scammer Advice and Stories

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close