Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Alysa's posts

CAN A MAN HAVE A REAL FEELING OF TRUE… Read More...

I am here looking for 'THE ONE", to be my lover and my friend and spend my whole life with him but I myself is also wondering, IS IT POSSIBLE THAT A…

on January 27, 2014 0 likes 832 views 19 replies

The Foreign Man

Trophy Girl Read More...

Almost a decade ago.There I was, walking down a narrow side road one block west of Mabini Street, headed toward Robinson’s Malate for some…

on January 27, 2014 7 likes 1.6K views 53 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

A misconception, please help to… Read More...

Hi All,I saw a post from John about his ordeal when he came over to the Phils. and I decided to open this topic...We Filipinas must also put an…

on January 26, 2014 22 likes 29.2K views 51 replies

Visiting the Philippines

How do filipinas submit to there husband? Read More...

I am curious to know how a filipina submits to her husband.  I'm a very gentle person.  If I say to my wife we are going to church, should…

on January 26, 2014 1 likes 98.5K views 32 replies

A Foreign Husband and His Filipina Wife

Do you feel intimidated? Read More...

Hi CF Family,We are here to share our ideas and thoughts as an additional knowledge in this life. As we are in a long distance relationship helps us…

on January 25, 2014 3 likes 1.6K views 56 replies

CF Family Forum

Where is the Bible verse "Teacheth thou… Read More...

A good day to all.  My purpose is not to inflame or offend, but to cause pondering and reflection.  I have searched in the Bible for this…

on January 25, 2014 1 likes 386 views 7 replies

CF Family Forum

Different denom. Read More...

Hello. Will you marry someone who doesnt go to the same church as you? if youre open to marrying someone from a different denom, what denom. would…

on January 24, 2014 1 likes 986 views 32 replies

Fellowship Hall

Victims for the Typhoon In Butuan City Read More...

We have food feeding tomorrow @ lunch tym @ Mahogany Butuan City Philippines...TO ALL those who are privileged has extra SUPPLY and a HEART to share…

on January 22, 2014 2 likes 2.9K views 4 replies

Visiting the Philippines

Never be confused... Read More...

Never be confused. The sins of disobedience are not mistakes. That is the talk of man's religion. The sins and iniquities of the unregenerate is of…

on January 21, 2014 2 likes 694 views 18 replies

Fellowship Hall

Does the Church give Science the… Read More...

I refer to a couple of statements by B, I think when he suggested that only 200 years ago people were being burned as witches for heresy for…

on January 21, 2014 0 likes 507 views 16 replies

Rant! Got a pet peeve? Come on in and share it.

Do you believe in soulmate? Read More...

Do you believe in soulmate? What does soulmate really means?Some define soulmate as:"The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the…

on January 21, 2014 0 likes 730 views 26 replies

CF Family Forum

The Second coming of Jesus Christ Read More...

SIGNS of the coming of The Lord Jesus ChristMATTHEW 24:4-13...MARK 13:5-13.  LUKE 21:8-19V.4 .. Take heed that no one deceives you.V.5.…

on January 21, 2014 1 likes 349 views 7 replies

Fellowship Hall

Three Per Cent: If True what chance? Are… Read More...

Jon (of the cap and Beard from the USA)said somewhere that his research showed only 3% of men either actually came to meet someone or maybe he said…

on January 21, 2014 2 likes 15.1K views 24 replies

A Foreign Husband and His Filipina Wife

PLEASE PRAY FOR ELLEN Read More...

Just received a message Ellen is on her way to the hospital her bp 200/110.  please help me pray for her recovery.thank you all.....will update…

on January 20, 2014 4 likes 1.9K views 100 replies

Fellowship Hall

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close