Call us: (800) 578-1469

Christian Filipina Forum

User driven knowledge base

Alysa's posts

NEVER MIND! Read More...

Never mind if he is handsome.Never mind if he is intelligent.Never mind if he is kind. As long as he is a Christian!!! In the midst of…

on February 11, 2014 0 likes 802 views 24 replies

The Foreign Man

Can you consider the relationship is over… Read More...

Hi Everyone! This is my first time to join in the forum page. I am just confused. Or maybe I still love that guy. It's an online reltionship and…

on February 9, 2014 0 likes 1.5K views 48 replies

The Long-Distance Relationship

A Walk to Remember. Yes I am officially… Read More...

The InterviewI was around 27 yr old when I had my job interview in one of the biggest beverage company in the Philippines. As a graduate of Fine Arts…

on February 8, 2014 9 likes 10.1K views 24 replies

A Foreign Husband and His Filipina Wife

Would You Love to Date a Girl Who Travels? Read More...

Photo Credit to Pinterest and to stephabroad.comA blog post went viral, translated into 16 different languages, called “Don’t Date a Girl…

on February 4, 2014 0 likes 633 views 27 replies

Never been Marrieds

beauty spots to look around Read More...

aside from boracay, baguio, cebu and palawan what another places in the philippines that we can proud of?

on February 4, 2014 1 likes 26.5K views 70 replies

Visiting the Philippines

Ha, accept the money or refuse the money? Read More...

Woe, surety its me, well reading the sentiments of our ladies, heaps of dem says, No we will not accept or ask for money.Put this scenario girls, if…

on February 4, 2014 0 likes 2.4K views 92 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

Different Cultures Different Love Songs:… Read More...

There are many love songs. Some syrupy sticky sweet; some raunchy; some ballad like; and of course anyone can find a top 50 or a top 100.What seems…

on February 3, 2014 0 likes 34.7K views 61 replies

" The One" is it found or made? Read More...

Who is the one is a huge question. We always read among the profiles I wanna find the one... the one is the one created by God for me! Who is the…

on February 2, 2014 0 likes 2.2K views 74 replies

Never been Marrieds

We Are The Reason Read More...

As little children we would dream of Christmas morn Of all the gifts and toys we knew we’d find But we never realized a baby born one blessed…

on February 2, 2014 4 likes 566 views 12 replies

CF Family Forum

Married on January 27, 2014 Read More...

I joined Christian Filipina on April 10, 2012 along with consistent  prayer to God that I would find a Christian life partner and  in my…

on January 29, 2014 10 likes 9.8K views 20 replies

WHY DO YOU FALL IN LOVE TO YOUR… Read More...

Why it is we always fall  for our best friend? Is it because we know we can trust them? or it is because they are there…

on January 29, 2014 1 likes 890 views 30 replies

The Sensitive Filipina

All About Guys - repeat from All about… Read More...

This is a modification from Ma Criselda who posted All about girls. Criselda who is 25 has some quality of our beloved Criselda. Criselda Ma.25 I…

on January 28, 2014 4 likes 1.3K views 49 replies

The Foreign Man

FRIENDSHIP THAT AFFECTS COURTSHIP!!! Read More...

Ladies,We are very thankful for the people we met along the way. They paint memories in our mind and made colors in the tiny parts of our eyes.…

on January 28, 2014 0 likes 843 views 28 replies

Ladies only Forum

ALONE Read More...

I'm facing the worst days of my life right now..I'm standing the test of time..Alone.. I dont know how long I am gonna stand this. I dont know how…

on January 28, 2014 0 likes 576 views 11 replies

Forum Bugs / Suggestions / Comments

Upgrade Membership

You have exceeded your quota for today for posting to the forum; would you like to upgrade your membership to take full advantage of the forum? If so, we also will allow you to use the special FORUM promo code valid today for you for a special discount by clicking the button below.

Welcome Back!

Tip of the Week
Tried the CF Apps?
We now have apps for your mobile phone or tablet, and even for your Windows or Macintosh computer. Try them out today.
Yes, I want to see the App selection Not now

Your profile is hidden!

We've noticed that your profile is marked as hidden. Only the members who you have added to your saved profile list can see your profile.
Would you like to keep your profile hidden, or show it to all users?

Keep Hidden Show

Oops! Your session has been expired!

Sorry, Your session has expired. You have to login again for choosing your default profile picture.
Please click on the login button for login again.

Login Close